About this Event
Have you still not got round to setting your goals for 2022?
This is a session to speedily go through the business boost challenge.
We will cover:
– A review of 2021
– Setting your key goals for 2022
– Setting financial and social media goals for 2022
– Top tips on building your network this year and defeating imposter syndrome.
– Reviewing who are your clients and why your “why” is important.
– The importance of prioritising and focusing your intentions for 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE WORKBOOK:
The best way to stay accountable in business and achieve those resolutions you made in January.
Stay focused on your goals, know that you can achieve amazing things and go for it!
We’re right here, cheering you on and can’t wait to see what you achieve!
This workshop is run by the Milspo Network CIC, a social enterprise created especially to support the spouses, partners and other-halves of the UK Armed Forces, and our volunteer founder Jess Sands. This event is only for the partners of serving UK personnel. You can support this event by buying our founder a thank you coffee – https://ko-fi.com/milspo