Milspo Month Review & Goal Setting for June 2022
25/05/2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm BST| Free
About this Event
Join us each month for a monthly review and goal-setting meet-up to discuss your previous month and plan your goals for the next 30 days.
- What went well and not so well in your previous month, what challenges you faced and what you learnt that you want to take forward
- Your income and what methods will help grow it
- What your social media analytics are doing
- How and where your clients and customers are finding you
- a nd together plan an epic month.
DOWNLOAD THE WORKBOOK:
The best way to stay accountable in business and achieve those resolutions you made in January.
Stay focused on your goals, know that you can achieve amazing things and go for it!
We’re right here, cheering you on and can’t wait to see what you achieve!
This workshop is run by the Milspo Network CIC, a social enterprise created especially to support the spouses, partners and other-halves of the UK Armed Forces, and our volunteer founder Jess Sands. This event is only for the partners of serving UK personnel. You can support this event by buying our founder a thank you coffee – https://ko-fi.com/milspo